Chaun William Pflug, Esq.
(P) (843) 647-7774
(F) (866) 446-6170
Chaun William Pflug
Chaun William Pflug is the managing member of the Pflug Law Firm, LLC. Mr. Pflug focuses his practice on complex real estate, railroad, business, wireless communications, and environmental law. Mr. Pflug serves large and small businesses, as outside counsel to the South Carolina Department of Commerce, Palmetto Railways, and municipal and county governments and is routinely involved in major economic development projects.
Mr. Pflug is President of CNS Title, LLC, is a licensed South Carolina title insurance agent and issues title insurance for First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, and Fidelity/Commonwealth Title Insurance Company.
- Handle the real estate acquisition of 26 miles of land for a railroad line to the Volvo manufacturing plant
- Real estate counsel for the South Carolina Department of Commerce on a $1 billion Volvo manufacturing plant
- Environmental counsel for the City of Charleston on the Horizon project – a $1 billion redevelopment
- Environmental counsel on a $350+ million Intermodal Container Transfer Railroad Facility on the former Charleston Naval Complex
- Handled real estate and environmental matters in representing Palmetto Railways in a $49 million acquisition with the Boeing company of 460+ acres in North Charleston, South Carolina
- Handled environmental matters in Palmetto Railways $10 million acquisition of the former Noisette properties on the former Charleston Naval Complex
- Represented purchasing entity of a $9.3 million class A office complex
- Board Member of the College of Charleston – School of Business
- Chairman of the Board of Charleston County Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board Member of the YMCA of Greater Charleston
- Co-Chairman, March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction (2019)
- Assistant Chairman and General Counsel of Rein & Shine
- Mentor for the SC Bar Association Lawyer Mentoring Program
- Volunteer lawyer at Palmetto Care
- Former Member of the Charleston Rotary Club
- Former Committee Chairman of Patron Development of Spoleto Festival USA SCENE
- Former city of Charleston Planning Commissioner
Admitted to practice in South Carolina and before the U.S. District Courts for South Carolina, Mr. Pflug received his Juris Doctorate in 2003 from New York Law School, a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Fairfield University in 1999, and graduated from Chaminade High School in 1995. While in law school, Mr. Pflug worked as legal clerk at the New York City Mayor’s Office during the Rudolph Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg administrations.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
Located in the Shem Creek/Old Village area